they’d have all died.
→ Hogwarts Fashion show: Gryffindor: Hermione Granger for the lions (x)
“Natalie and Sophie have clearly bonded, either through filming or through this madcap press junket. And in many respects they play off one another excellently.” [x]
living in a small town is wonderful
- are there a lot of modes of transportation? nope! you either drive or you’re out of luck basically
- are there a lot of job opportunities? no! of course not
- are there things to do? hang out at the grocery store or go to the only movie theater the town has!
- are the people nice? of course not! not at all!
- are you close to anything interesting? nope! everything interesting happens hours away and you’re stuck in the middle of nowhere
Can you imagine Harry trying to parent his children and tell them they need to settle down but then James Sirius just pulls out his edition of Harry James Potter: A History and goes, “When you were my age you followed an alleged mass murderer into a tunnel, faced a werewolf and nearly got killed by dementors. I think I can go to The Bent-Winged Snitches concert.”
It’s good manners, isn’t it? It was completely intentional.
I made 4 transparent mermaids. Which one do you identify with the most? (Earth, Fire, Water, Wind)
Because I - with the entire HP fandom - am also having Teddy x Victoire feels.
→ Hogwarts Fashion show: Slytherin: Draco Malfoy for the snakes (x)
Scarlett Johansson for Dolce&Gabbana Perfect Mono Behind The Scene [part1/2]